Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Getting started Equipment you will need: Slow cooker , mixing spoon, strainer, large pot, colander, spoon Set slow cooker to low setting Do right away when you get home: Action steps 1 & 2
2 lb. cubed steak
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 (12 oz.) jar beef gravy
½ packet of Lipton onion soup mix
1 (16 oz.) box of egg noodles
1. Place steak in slow cooker.
2. Pour ingredients on top of cubed steak. Sprinkle ½ soup mix on top of soup and gravy. Cook on low for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
3. Fill pot ¾ full of water, boil egg noodles until al dente, and strain using colander. Serve beef mixture over noodles.
Suggested Side Items: mixed greens and a glass of milk
Tips: To decrease the sodium content of this recipe, choose lower sodium versions of the cream of mushroom soups, gravy, and soup mix. Try adding fresh mushrooms to this recipe.
Shopping list: Cubed steak 1 packet Lipton onion soup mix Cream of mushroom soup (2 cans) Beef gravy (12 oz. can)
Check for: Egg noodles
Mixed greens for side salad
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US