Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Getting started Equipment you will need: Slow cooker , mixing spoon, strainer, large pot, colander, spoon Set slow cooker to low setting Do right away when you get home: Action steps 1 & 2
2 lb. cubed steak
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 (12 oz.) jar beef gravy
½ packet of Lipton onion soup mix
1 (16 oz.) box of egg noodles
1. Place steak in slow cooker.
2. Pour ingredients on top of cubed steak. Sprinkle ½ soup mix on top of soup and gravy. Cook on low for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
3. Fill pot ¾ full of water, boil egg noodles until al dente, and strain using colander. Serve beef mixture over noodles.
Suggested Side Items: mixed greens and a glass of milk
Tips: To decrease the sodium content of this recipe, choose lower sodium versions of the cream of mushroom soups, gravy, and soup mix. Try adding fresh mushrooms to this recipe.
Shopping list: Cubed steak 1 packet Lipton onion soup mix Cream of mushroom soup (2 cans) Beef gravy (12 oz. can)
Check for: Egg noodles
Mixed greens for side salad
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Pocan no longer attending inauguration
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- New faces breathe new life into debate on Sunday booze ban
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday