Santa Hat Pretzels
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes of set time
- Twist pretzels – any size
- 1 lb – red candy coating
- ½ lb – white candy coating
- Small marshmallows cut/torn in half
- Optional - accents – white non-pareils, white sanding sugar or crystals
- Place pretzels on a Nonstick Mat.
- Melt candy coating according to package directions.
- Once candy coating is melted, spoon a small amount of red inside each pretzel until the holes are filled.
- Once the red is set, about 10 minutes, dip one end into the slightly cooled white candy coating. If you dip the red pretzel into very warm white candy coating, the red will start to melt into the white causing pink streaks.
- If you are going to add non-pareils or sanding sugar, do so right away while the white is wet. Let set.
- Tear or cut the small marshmallows in half. Dip the torn end into some white
- Once everything is set, store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks – if they last that long.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather