Sandwich salad with sweet potato fries
Makes 4 servings*this recipe yield can be easily adjusted
Equipment you will need: baking sheet/stone, spatula/turner, knife, salad bowls or plates
Preheat oven to: about 400° (check sweet potato fries package instructions)
Do right away when you get home: steps 1
Sweet potato fries, frozen
1. Prepare fries on baking sheet/stone as directed on package; place in preheated oven.
6 cups Romaine lettuce & fresh spinach, mixed
2. Tear up and place in each salad bowl or plate
6-8 ounces fresh deli shaved turkey
2 ounce (8-12 slices) deli hard salami
3. Cut meats into small pieces, about 2 ounces turkey and 1-2 salami slices per salad. Sprinkle each salad with cheese.
4 pieces sourdough bread
4. Toast each piece of bread.
Caesar dressing (or your favorite)
5. Cut each toasted piece of bread in cubes, add to each salad and drizzle with dressing.
6. Serve with hot sweet potato fries.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016