Sandwich salad with sweet potato fries
Makes 4 servings*this recipe yield can be easily adjusted
Equipment you will need: baking sheet/stone, spatula/turner, knife, salad bowls or plates
Preheat oven to: about 400° (check sweet potato fries package instructions)
Do right away when you get home: steps 1
Sweet potato fries, frozen
1. Prepare fries on baking sheet/stone as directed on package; place in preheated oven.
6 cups Romaine lettuce & fresh spinach, mixed
2. Tear up and place in each salad bowl or plate
6-8 ounces fresh deli shaved turkey
2 ounce (8-12 slices) deli hard salami
3. Cut meats into small pieces, about 2 ounces turkey and 1-2 salami slices per salad. Sprinkle each salad with cheese.
4 pieces sourdough bread
4. Toast each piece of bread.
Caesar dressing (or your favorite)
5. Cut each toasted piece of bread in cubes, add to each salad and drizzle with dressing.
6. Serve with hot sweet potato fries.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse