By Mayo Clinic Staff
This salmon fillet doesn't need marinating and is ready to roast. The natural richness of salmon is wonderful with the simple maple syrup glaze. If you prefer, remove the skin of the salmon and grill 5 minutes on each side. Baste with the maple glaze as directed.
Number of servings
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 garlic clove, minced
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 pounds salmon, cut into 6 equal-sized fillets
1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
1/8 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
Fresh mint or parsley for garnish
Preheat the oven to 450 F. Lightly coat a baking pan with cooking spray.
In a small saucepan over low heat
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather