By Mayo Clinic Staff
This salmon fillet doesn't need marinating and is ready to roast. The natural richness of salmon is wonderful with the simple maple syrup glaze. If you prefer, remove the skin of the salmon and grill 5 minutes on each side. Baste with the maple glaze as directed.
Number of servings
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 garlic clove, minced
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 pounds salmon, cut into 6 equal-sized fillets
1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
1/8 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
Fresh mint or parsley for garnish
Preheat the oven to 450 F. Lightly coat a baking pan with cooking spray.
In a small saucepan over low heat
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death