Roast Salmon with Bean and Tomato Salad:
Prep: 15 min
Total: 25 min
Servings: 4 servings
What you need:
2 cups grape tomatoes
1 can (15 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed
¼ cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
1 clove garlic, minced
1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
¼ cup KRAFT Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
4 small skin-on salmon fillets (1 lb.)
2 cups hot cooked long-grain brown rice
Make Roast Salmon with Bean and Tomato Salad:
HEAT oven to 425ºF.
PLACE tomatoes on 2/3 of a foil-covered rimmed baking sheet; bake 10 min.
MEANWHILE, combine beans, parsley, garlic, pepper and 3 Tbsp. dressing.
ADD fish to baking sheet with tomatoes; brush with remaining dressing. Bake 10 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
ADD tomatoes to bean mixture; mix lightly. Serve with fish and rice.
Kraft Kitchen Tips:
SUBSTITUTE Prepare using tilapia fillets, adjusting the baking time as necessary.
-Sun dried tomato vinaigrette dressing
-Skin on salmon filets
-Long grain brown rice
Total fat 11 g
Saturated fat 2.5 g
Cholesterol 55 mg
Sodium 340 mg
Carbohydrate 47 g
Dietary fiber 11 g
Sugars 4 g
Protein 32 g
Vitamin A 25 %DV
Vitamin C 15 %DV
Calcium 10 %DV
Iron 20 %DV
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure