Raspberry-Marinated Salmon Fillet
3 Tbsp. Light Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
4 Salmon fillets
Pour dressing over fish in shallow glass dish. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate. Heat broiler. Remove fish from marinade; discard marinade. Broil salmon, 4 inches from heat, 10-12 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Per Serving: 170 calories, 8g fat, 55 mg cholesterol, 110 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate.
Light Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Giving Motherhood a microphone
- Suspect in Vernon Co. standoff in custody
- Vikings say goodbye to Adrian Peterson, will see him Week 1 vs Saints
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles