Raspberry-Marinated Salmon Fillet
3 Tbsp. Light Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
4 Salmon fillets
Pour dressing over fish in shallow glass dish. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate. Heat broiler. Remove fish from marinade; discard marinade. Broil salmon, 4 inches from heat, 10-12 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Per Serving: 170 calories, 8g fat, 55 mg cholesterol, 110 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate.
Light Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016