Makes 8 burgers
Equipment you will need: large mixing bowl, grill, grill pan, metal spatula/flipper
Do right away when you get home: Preheat grill.
2 lbs. extra lean ground beef
1 (1 oz.) packet ranch dressing mix
1. In large mixing bowl, place beef and ranch dressing mix. Add egg to bowl.
Crushed saltine crackers
2. In a small zip-lock bag, crush 10-15 saltine crackers, enough for ¾ cup. Add to bowl with beef mixture.
3. Finely chop onion and add to bowl with beef mixture. Mix ingredients together with your hands to fully combine. Form into 8 patties.
4. Lightly oil the grill grate. Place patties on the grill, and cook 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
Whole wheat bun
Ketchup and Mustard
5. Serve each grilled burger on bun with lettuce, tomato and condiments.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Local students compete in dairy cook off
- Cub scouts donate bird nest boxes to La Crosse marsh
- La Crosse Police policies to be assessed in accreditation process
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns