Makes 8 burgers
Equipment you will need: large mixing bowl, grill, grill pan, metal spatula/flipper
Do right away when you get home: Preheat grill.
2 lbs. extra lean ground beef
1 (1 oz.) packet ranch dressing mix
1. In large mixing bowl, place beef and ranch dressing mix. Add egg to bowl.
Crushed saltine crackers
2. In a small zip-lock bag, crush 10-15 saltine crackers, enough for ¾ cup. Add to bowl with beef mixture.
3. Finely chop onion and add to bowl with beef mixture. Mix ingredients together with your hands to fully combine. Form into 8 patties.
4. Lightly oil the grill grate. Place patties on the grill, and cook 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
Whole wheat bun
Ketchup and Mustard
5. Serve each grilled burger on bun with lettuce, tomato and condiments.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- UnitedHealth tops Street 4Q forecasts
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients