By Mayo Clinic Staff
One serving of this broiled orange roughy has about 100 calories and 1 gram of fat. To make it a meal, add steamed fresh green beans, roasted red potatoes, whole-wheat rolls and lime sherbet.
Number of servings
- 2 orange roughy fillets, each 4 ounces
- 1 lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
Preheat the broiler (grill). Position the rack 4 inches from the heat source. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Place the fish on the prepared baking sheet. Squeeze the juice from 2 lemon wedges over the fillets. Sprinkle with thyme.
Broil (grill) until the fish is opaque throughout when tested with a tip of a knife, about 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from the oven. Garnish with the two remaining lemon wedges and serve immediately.
Nutritional analysis per serving
Serving size :1 fillet
- Total carbohydrate
- Dietary fiber
- Saturated fat
- Total fat
- Monounsaturated fat
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Dayton names new Minnesota State Lottery director
- Walker hopes Trump's tough talk catches Canada's attention
- Walker: Not my job to remove Sheriff Clarke after jail death
- Minnesota woman gets probation for supporting al-Shabab