By Mayo Clinic Staff
One serving of this broiled orange roughy has about 100 calories and 1 gram of fat. To make it a meal, add steamed fresh green beans, roasted red potatoes, whole-wheat rolls and lime sherbet.
Number of servings
- 2 orange roughy fillets, each 4 ounces
- 1 lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
Preheat the broiler (grill). Position the rack 4 inches from the heat source. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Place the fish on the prepared baking sheet. Squeeze the juice from 2 lemon wedges over the fillets. Sprinkle with thyme.
Broil (grill) until the fish is opaque throughout when tested with a tip of a knife, about 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from the oven. Garnish with the two remaining lemon wedges and serve immediately.
Nutritional analysis per serving
Serving size :1 fillet
- Total carbohydrate
- Dietary fiber
- Saturated fat
- Total fat
- Monounsaturated fat
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!