|WKBT Recipes||Shopping List|
Orange-BBQ Chicken with Grilled Vegetables
½ cup Barbeque Sauce
½ tsp. Orange zest
2 Tbsp. fresh orange juice
4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 Zucchini, cut lengthwise in half
1 Yellow squash, cut lengthwise in half
1 Red Pepper, cut into quarters
1/4 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
Heat grill to medium heat.
Mix barbeque sauce, zest and juice until well blended.
Grill chicken 6 minutes, turning after 3 minutes. Brush with half the sauce.
Add vegetables to grill. Cook chicken and vegetables 9 to 12 minutes or until chicken is done and vegetables are crisp-tender, turning occasionally and brushing chicken with remaining sauce and vegetables with dressing.
Per Serving: 250 calories, 7g fat, 65 mg cholesterol, 680 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate.
Boneless skinless chicken breast
Check Pantry For:
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building