|WKBT Recipes||Shopping List|
Orange-BBQ Chicken with Grilled Vegetables
½ cup Barbeque Sauce
½ tsp. Orange zest
2 Tbsp. fresh orange juice
4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 Zucchini, cut lengthwise in half
1 Yellow squash, cut lengthwise in half
1 Red Pepper, cut into quarters
1/4 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
Heat grill to medium heat.
Mix barbeque sauce, zest and juice until well blended.
Grill chicken 6 minutes, turning after 3 minutes. Brush with half the sauce.
Add vegetables to grill. Cook chicken and vegetables 9 to 12 minutes or until chicken is done and vegetables are crisp-tender, turning occasionally and brushing chicken with remaining sauce and vegetables with dressing.
Per Serving: 250 calories, 7g fat, 65 mg cholesterol, 680 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate.
Boneless skinless chicken breast
Check Pantry For:
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.