One pot chicken chili and rice
Time Prep: 15 min
Servings Total: 8 servings
What You Need:
Vegetable cooking spray
1 3/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
1 3/4 cups Swanson® Chicken Brothor Swanson® Chicken Stock
2 tablespoons chili powder
2 medium tomatoes, chopped (about 2 cups)
1 medium green pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
1 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
2 cans (15.75 ounces each) Campbell's® Pork and Beans
1/2 cup fat free sour cream
Sliced green onion1 tbsp. oil
- Spray a 6-quart saucepot with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often.
- Stir the broth, chili powder, tomatoes, pepper, rice and pork and beans in the saucepot and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 20 minutes or until the rice is tender. Top with the sour cream and sprinkle with the onion.
Boneless skinless chicken breasts
Gat free sour cream
Long grain white rice
Pork and beans
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.