New-Look Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
Time Prep: 30 minutes
Total: 1 hour
Servings Total: 16 servings, 1 cup each
What You Need:
4-1/2 Lb. red potatoes (about 9), cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
1 container (16 oz.) Breakstone's Free or Knudsen Fat Free Sour Cream
3/4 lb. (12 oz.) 2% Milk Velveeta, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1/2 Lb. (1/2 of 1-lb. pkg.) Oscar Mayer Smoked Ham, chopped
4 green onions, sliced
1/4 cup Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
HEAT oven to 350°F.
COOK potatoes in boiling water in large saucepan 10 to 12 min. or just until potatoes are tender; drain. Remove 3/4 of the potatoes; place in large bowl. Add sour cream; mash until smooth. Stir in Velveeta, ham and onions. Gently stir in remaining potato slices.
SPOON into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with Parmesan.
BAKE 30 min. or until heated through.
Breakstone's Free or Knudsen Fat Free Sour Cream
Oscar Mayer Smoked Ham
Protein 11 g
Vitamin A 10 %DV
Vitamin C 30 %DV
20 % DV
Iron 4 %DV
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017
- Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival draws thousands
- Community garden sees rush of Earth Day volunteers