New-Look Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
Time Prep: 30 minutes
Total: 1 hour
Servings Total: 16 servings, 1 cup each
What You Need:
4-1/2 Lb. red potatoes (about 9), cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
1 container (16 oz.) Breakstone's Free or Knudsen Fat Free Sour Cream
3/4 lb. (12 oz.) 2% Milk Velveeta, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1/2 Lb. (1/2 of 1-lb. pkg.) Oscar Mayer Smoked Ham, chopped
4 green onions, sliced
1/4 cup Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
HEAT oven to 350°F.
COOK potatoes in boiling water in large saucepan 10 to 12 min. or just until potatoes are tender; drain. Remove 3/4 of the potatoes; place in large bowl. Add sour cream; mash until smooth. Stir in Velveeta, ham and onions. Gently stir in remaining potato slices.
SPOON into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with Parmesan.
BAKE 30 min. or until heated through.
Breakstone's Free or Knudsen Fat Free Sour Cream
Oscar Mayer Smoked Ham
Protein 11 g
Vitamin A 10 %DV
Vitamin C 30 %DV
20 % DV
Iron 4 %DV
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.