Monster Face Cookies
- 24 cookies – about 2 inches in diameter
- 16 ounces of frosting
- 1 tube Wilton colored frosting
- 24 candy google eyes
- Hold in your hand, one cookie, bottom side up.
- Either pipe on frosting or slather it on with a knife putting more frosting on one side than the other.
- Put the other cookie on top, right side up.
- Pipe on 2 eyes using Tip #21.
- Add candy google eyes.
- Let the frosting harden some before storing in an airtight container.
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation
- Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- Bill would eliminate last of Wisconsin's prevailing wage
- First Battalion aviation unit deploys to Middle East
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls