Mini Greek Burgers
Makes 5 servings
Equipment you will need: broiler pan, large bowl, baking sheet, cutting board/knife
Preheat oven to: 350
Do right away when you get home: action steps 1 & 2
1 cup Italian Style breadcrumbs
¾ cup fat-free Greek yogurt
1 ½ Tbsp. Greek Seasoning
3 medium plum tomatoes
1. In large bowl mix bread crumbs, yogurt, and Greek seasoning. Let stand 5 minutes, mixture will be thick. Slice plum tomatoes.
1 lb. lean ground beef
1 clove garlic
2. Mince garlic and add to yogurt mixture along with ground beef. Shape mixture into 10 small patties, about ½ inch thick. Place on rack in broiler pan and bake 18-22 minutes.
10 mini buns
¼ cup feta cheese
3. Place buns on baking sheet, cut sides up. Spoon 2 teaspoons feta cheese on top half of each bun. Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is softened and buns are warm.
¼ cup baby spinach
4. Top buns with burgers, spinach leaves, and tomatoes.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners