Mango Avocado Shrimp Salad
Makes 6 servings
Equipment you will need: large mixing bowl, whisk, cutting board/chef knife, spoon
Do right away when you get home: Action step 1
3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 Tbsp. sugar
1. Whisk ingredients together in a large bowl until sugar dissolves.
2 large mangoes
2 medium avocados
2/3 cup green onions
2/3 cup fresh cilantro
2. Dice mangoes and avocados into 3/4-inch cubes and add to bowl. Slice onions into thin slices and chop cilantro. Add to bowl.
1 Tbsp. minced fresh hot red or green chile
1 pound (70 to 110 per lb) peeled cooked shrimp
3. Add ingredients to bowl. Mix gently and serve.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death