Mango Avocado Shrimp Salad
Makes 6 servings
Equipment you will need: large mixing bowl, whisk, cutting board/chef knife, spoon
Do right away when you get home: Action step 1
3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 Tbsp. sugar
1. Whisk ingredients together in a large bowl until sugar dissolves.
2 large mangoes
2 medium avocados
2/3 cup green onions
2/3 cup fresh cilantro
2. Dice mangoes and avocados into 3/4-inch cubes and add to bowl. Slice onions into thin slices and chop cilantro. Add to bowl.
1 Tbsp. minced fresh hot red or green chile
1 pound (70 to 110 per lb) peeled cooked shrimp
3. Add ingredients to bowl. Mix gently and serve.
- Viterbo celebrates one year of 'Service Saturdays'
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- News 8 Highlight Zone - February 25, 2017
- Area church making capes for kids in pediatric ward
- VITA program helping people file their taxes
- La Crosse Children's Museum celebrates 18 years
- Lawmakers push bill to address dropped rural cellphone calls