Lemon Broccoli Fish
Time Prep: 10 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
Servings Total: 4 servings
What You Need:
1 lb. sole fillets
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
Ground black pepper
1pkg. (10 oz.) frozen broccoli spears, thawed
1/4lb. (4 oz.) 2% Milk VELVEETA®, cut up
¼ cup fat-free milk
1/2tsp. grated lemon zest
1/4tsp. dill weed
SPRINKLE each fillet with juice and pepper. Arrange broccoli spears on narrow end of each fish fillet; roll up. Secure with toothpicks. Place, seam side down, in 10x6-inch microwavable dish; cover.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 to 7 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
MIX all remaining ingredients in small microwavable bowl. Microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce is smooth, stirring after each minute.
REMOVE toothpicks from fish roll-ups. Serve fish with sauce.
VELVEETA cheese (2%)
Total fat: 4.5 g
Saturated fat:2.5 g
Cholesterol: 65 mg
Sodium: 540 mg
Dietary fiber:2 g
Vitamin A: 30 %DV
Vitamin C: 70 %DV
Calcium: 25 %DV
Iron: 6 %DV
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser