Individual Fruit Pizza Cups
- 1 – Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces Cool Whip
- Your favorite fruit cut into small pieces – strawberries, pineapple, kiwi, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray mini muffin pan well with non-stick spray.
- Prepare sugar cookie mix according to package directions or make your favorite sugar cookie recipe.
- Roll into small balls and place into mini muffin cavities.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Let cookies completely cool in the mini muffin pan, about 45 minutes to 1 hour. If they are not completely cooled, they may stick to the bottom of the pan.
- To remove, gently use a knife to loosen up the sides of the cookie.
- While cookies are cooling, make frosting and cut up fruit into small pieces.
- To make frosting - With the whisk attachment on your mixer, mix the cream cheese until smooth. Add the cool whip until well blended.
- To make it easier to top the cookies with the icing, put the cream cheese mixture into a pastry bag and pipe onto each cookie.
- Top each cookie with your favorite fruit shortly before serving.
- Store in a refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Stolen passwords used to change some grades, university says
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted