Vinaigrette Green Beans
Makes 6 servings (about ¾ cup each)
Equipment you will need: Dutch oven, small saucepan, whisk, colander
Do right away when you get home: action step 1
2 (12 oz.) pkgs. ready-to-eat fresh green beans
1. Bring 8 cups water to a boil in a Dutch oven. Add green beans, and cook 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. bottled minced garlic
2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
½ tsp. salt
2. While beans are cooking, heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic; sauté 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from heat; add vinegar, mustard, and salt, stirring well with a whisk.
3. Drain beans, and return to pan. Pour vinaigrette over beans; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently
- 3 Rivers Nutrition hosts beach fitness camp
- Wet weather delays crop planting
- Wisconsin 2016 job gain smallest in 6 years