Vinaigrette Green Beans
Makes 6 servings (about ¾ cup each)
Equipment you will need: Dutch oven, small saucepan, whisk, colander
Do right away when you get home: action step 1
2 (12 oz.) pkgs. ready-to-eat fresh green beans
1. Bring 8 cups water to a boil in a Dutch oven. Add green beans, and cook 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. bottled minced garlic
2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
½ tsp. salt
2. While beans are cooking, heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic; sauté 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from heat; add vinegar, mustard, and salt, stirring well with a whisk.
3. Drain beans, and return to pan. Pour vinaigrette over beans; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.