By Mayo Clinic Staff
Cod — a mild-flavored saltwater fish — is a good candidate for grilling. Wrap the stuffing-coated fillets in aluminum foil and grill until firm and opaque throughout, about 5 minutes on each side.
Number of servings
3/4 cup herb-flavored stuffing
4 cod fillets, each 4 ounces
1/4 cup honey
Preheat the oven to 375 F. Lightly coat a 9-by-13 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
Place stuffing in a sealed bag. Crush until it has a crumb texture.
Brush the fillets with honey. Discard any remaining honey. Place a fillet in the bag of stuffing. Shake the bag gently to coat the cod evenly. Place the fillet on the baking dish and repeat with the remaining fillets.
Bake until the fish is opaque throughout when tested with the tip of a knife, about 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutritional analysis per serving
Serving size :1 fillet
- Total fat
- Total carbohydrate
- Dietary fiber
- Monounsaturated fat
< 1 g
- Saturated fat
< 1 g
- Viterbo celebrates one year of 'Service Saturdays'
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- News 8 Highlight Zone - February 25, 2017
- Area church making capes for kids in pediatric ward
- VITA program helping people file their taxes
- La Crosse Children's Museum celebrates 18 years
- Lawmakers push bill to address dropped rural cellphone calls