By Mayo Clinic Staff
Cod — a mild-flavored saltwater fish — is a good candidate for grilling. Wrap the stuffing-coated fillets in aluminum foil and grill until firm and opaque throughout, about 5 minutes on each side.
Number of servings
3/4 cup herb-flavored stuffing
4 cod fillets, each 4 ounces
1/4 cup honey
Preheat the oven to 375 F. Lightly coat a 9-by-13 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
Place stuffing in a sealed bag. Crush until it has a crumb texture.
Brush the fillets with honey. Discard any remaining honey. Place a fillet in the bag of stuffing. Shake the bag gently to coat the cod evenly. Place the fillet on the baking dish and repeat with the remaining fillets.
Bake until the fish is opaque throughout when tested with the tip of a knife, about 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutritional analysis per serving
Serving size :1 fillet
- Total fat
- Total carbohydrate
- Dietary fiber
- Monounsaturated fat
< 1 g
- Saturated fat
< 1 g
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- Baby peregrine falcons banded in downtown La Crosse
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Monroe Co. man avoids prison for shooting mother
- Rail tank car helps first responders prepare in case of derailment
- Locomotive engine oil spill in Jackson county
- News 8 Sports Round Up - May 25, 2017
- Program gives books to La Crosse students for summer reading
- Tomah VA, Fort McCoy team up for Memorial Day 5K
- Iowa man accused of stealing from ailing dad gets probation