Hearty Chicken & Rice Casserole
Time Prep: 6 minutes
Cook Time: 9-10 minutes
Servings Total: 4 servings
What You Need:
4 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 Cup cooked long grain rice or mixed rice
12 oz. frozen vegetable medley of your choosing, defrosted
HEAT an ovenproof 12 inch sauté pan to medium heat.
SPRAY with cooking spray and add chicken breasts. Brown on each side 2 minutes.
ADD vegetable medley and spring on Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend. Stir. Cook 2 minutes in preheated 350 degree oven. Add cooked rice and continue to cook another 4 minutes.
REMOVE. Cover lightly with foil. Rest 2 minutes. Plate chicken to individual or family platters, spooning rice and vegetable blend under and around.
Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Frozen mixed vegetables
Total Fat 4 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 104 mg
Potassium 534 mg
Total Carb. 23 g
Protein 31 g
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US