Hearty Chicken & Rice Casserole
Time Prep: 6 minutes
Cook Time: 9-10 minutes
Servings Total: 4 servings
What You Need:
4 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 Cup cooked long grain rice or mixed rice
12 oz. frozen vegetable medley of your choosing, defrosted
HEAT an ovenproof 12 inch sauté pan to medium heat.
SPRAY with cooking spray and add chicken breasts. Brown on each side 2 minutes.
ADD vegetable medley and spring on Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend. Stir. Cook 2 minutes in preheated 350 degree oven. Add cooked rice and continue to cook another 4 minutes.
REMOVE. Cover lightly with foil. Rest 2 minutes. Plate chicken to individual or family platters, spooning rice and vegetable blend under and around.
Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Frozen mixed vegetables
Total Fat 4 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 104 mg
Potassium 534 mg
Total Carb. 23 g
Protein 31 g
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Icy weather brings danger
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin