Recipe: Ham, pineapple and asparagus crepes
- 6 asparagus stalks, halved
- 4 prepackaged crepes, each about 8 inches in diameter
- 8 ounces extra-lean ham, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained of juice
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat CoJack (Colby and Monterey Jack) cheese
Preheat the oven to 350 F. Lightly coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
In a pot fitted with a steamer basket, bring 1 inch of water to a boil. Add the asparagus. Cover and steam until tender-crisp, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Heat the crepes in the microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or according to the package directions. Place 2 ounces of ham, 3 steamed asparagus stalks, 2 tablespoons pineapple and 2 tablespoons cheese on each crepe. Roll up and place seam-side down in the prepared baking dish. Bake until the cheese melts, about 3 to 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutritional analysis per serving
|Serving size: 2 crepes|
|Total fat||15 g||Total carbohydrate||20 g|
|Saturated fat||6 g||Dietary fiber||1 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||6 g||Protein||20 g|
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Icy weather brings danger
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin