Grilled Veggie and Hummus Wraps
4 (1/2-inch thick) slices red onion
1 red bell pepper, seeded and quartered
1 egg plant, cut into ½-inch thick slices
2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
¼ cup chopped parsley
1/8 tsp. salt
1 (8 oz.) container plain hummus
4 whole grain flatbreads
½ cup crumbled feta cheese
Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Brush onion, bell pepper, and eggplant with 1 Tbsp. olive oil.
Add onion and pepper to pan. Cook 3 minutes on each side; remove from pan. Add eggplant to pan. Cook for 3 minutes; remove from pan. Coarsely chop cooked vegetables. Combine vegetables, parsley, salt, and 1 Tbsp. olive oil in a bowl; toss to combine.
Spread 1/4 cup hummus over each flatbread, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edges. Divide vegetables over each flatbread. Top each serving with 2 Tbsp. cheese. Roll up wraps, and cut diagonally in half.
Nutrition analysis per serving: 355 calories, 23g fat, 17g protein, 35g carbohydrate, 15g fiber, 790mg sodium
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Adams joins Nelson as latest question in Packers WR group
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers