Grilled Rainbow Beef Kabobs
Time Prep: 30 min
Total: 1 hr 30 min
Servings Total: 4 servings
What You Need:
1lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
1 each red, yellow and green pepper, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces1/2cup
KRAFT Lite House Italian Dressing, dividedMake It
THREAD chicken and peppers alternately onto 4 skewers; brush with 1/4 cup dressing.
REFRIGERATE 1 hour.
HEAT grill to medium heat. Grill kabobs 12 to 15 min. or until chicken is done, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining dressing.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Prepare as directed, substituting sirloin steak for the chicken, and cherry tomatoes, onion wedges and mango slices for the pepper pieces, and increasing the grilling time to 20 min. or until meat is done.
If using wooden skewers, soak skewers in water for 30 min. before using to assemble kabobs to prevent them from burning on the grill.
Healthy Living Information:
Good source of vitamin A or C
Carb Choices: ½
Diet Exchange: 2 Vegetable + 3 Meat (L) + 1/2 Fat
Nutrition Bonus: The colorful peppers in these low-calorie, low-fat kabobs are an excellent source of vitamins C and a good source of vitamin A.
Nutritional Info per Serving: Calories 200 Total fat 3 g Saturated fat 1 g Cholesterol 65 mg Sodium 380 mg Carbohydrate 9 g Dietary fiber 2 g Sugars 3 g Protein 26 g Vitamin A 30 %DV Vitamin C 120 %DV Calcium 2 %DV
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening