Grilled Rainbow Beef Kabobs
Time Prep: 30 min
Total: 1 hr 30 min
Servings Total: 4 servings
What You Need:
1lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
1 each red, yellow and green pepper, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces1/2cup
KRAFT Lite House Italian Dressing, dividedMake It
THREAD chicken and peppers alternately onto 4 skewers; brush with 1/4 cup dressing.
REFRIGERATE 1 hour.
HEAT grill to medium heat. Grill kabobs 12 to 15 min. or until chicken is done, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining dressing.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Prepare as directed, substituting sirloin steak for the chicken, and cherry tomatoes, onion wedges and mango slices for the pepper pieces, and increasing the grilling time to 20 min. or until meat is done.
If using wooden skewers, soak skewers in water for 30 min. before using to assemble kabobs to prevent them from burning on the grill.
Healthy Living Information:
Good source of vitamin A or C
Carb Choices: ½
Diet Exchange: 2 Vegetable + 3 Meat (L) + 1/2 Fat
Nutrition Bonus: The colorful peppers in these low-calorie, low-fat kabobs are an excellent source of vitamins C and a good source of vitamin A.
Nutritional Info per Serving: Calories 200 Total fat 3 g Saturated fat 1 g Cholesterol 65 mg Sodium 380 mg Carbohydrate 9 g Dietary fiber 2 g Sugars 3 g Protein 26 g Vitamin A 30 %DV Vitamin C 120 %DV Calcium 2 %DV
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviormental excellence
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game