Grilled Chicken and Fruit Salad
4 small Boneless skinless chicken breast halves
½ cup barbeque sauce
1 pkg. (10 oz.) salad greens
2 cups fresh raspberries
1-1/2 cups Cantaloupe chunks
½ cup light ranch dressing
Heat greased grill to medium-high heat. Grill chicken 10 min. on each side or until done, turning and brushing occasionally with barbeque sauce. Cut into strips. Cover plate with greens; top with fruit and chicken. Drizzle with dressing.
Per Serving: 310 calories, 8g fat, 75 mg cholesterol, 890 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate.
Boneless skinless chicken breasts
Light & Ranch Dressing
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.