Grilled Chicken and Fruit Salad
4 small Boneless skinless chicken breast halves
½ cup barbeque sauce
1 pkg. (10 oz.) salad greens
2 cups fresh raspberries
1-1/2 cups Cantaloupe chunks
½ cup light ranch dressing
Heat greased grill to medium-high heat. Grill chicken 10 min. on each side or until done, turning and brushing occasionally with barbeque sauce. Cut into strips. Cover plate with greens; top with fruit and chicken. Drizzle with dressing.
Per Serving: 310 calories, 8g fat, 75 mg cholesterol, 890 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate.
Boneless skinless chicken breasts
Light & Ranch Dressing
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks