Garlic Roasted Pork
Makes 8 servings
Getting started Equipment you will need: cutting board/knife, food processor or blender, plastic wrap or large ziptop plastic bag, meat thermometer, shallow roasting pan Preheat oven to 350? Do right away when you get home: Action steps 1 & 2
6 cloves garlic
2 lb. boneless pork loin
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 Tbsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1. Crush and peel garlic. Trim fat off of pork.
2. Combine garlic and remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender and puree. Rub pork with seasoning mix and wrap tightly with plastic wrap or place in plastic bag. Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes or up to 1 day.
3. Remove pork from plastic and place in roasting pan. Roast, uncovered, until meat thermometer reaches 145 degrees in the center, about 50 to 60 minutes. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Suggested Side Items: Red Beans and Rice and mixed greens
Tips: Complete steps 1 & 2 a day in advance if a more intense garlic flavor is preferred. Use leftover pork to make a sandwich for your lunch the next day. Shopping list: Garlic 2 lb. boneless pork loin
Check for: Olive oil Paprika Black pepper Dried oregano Salt
- Local event helps connect military families
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Area couples prepare for wedding season
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers