Easy Stir Fried Greens
Serves 6 (about ½ cup)
2 tsp. minced garlic
2 tsp. sesame oil
2 Tbsp. rice wine
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
6 cups fresh spinach leaves, loosely packed
6 cups Shredded Napa cabbage
2 tsp. olive oil
¼ cup toasted pine nuts
In a small bowl, whisk together garlic, sesame oil, rice wine and soy sauce. In a large bowl, place spinach and cabbage; add garlic mixture and toss well. Heat a large skillet or wok over high heat. When very hot, pour the vegetable oil into the center and swirl it around to coat the sides. Add the greens mixture and toss, stirring quickly, just until they begin to wilt, about 1 minute. Immediately transfer the greens to a warm platter or bowl; sprinkle with pine nuts.
Per serving: 90 calories, 6 g fat, 3 g protein, 5 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 46- mg sodium
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.