Fresh Mango-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Prep: 30 min
Total: 1 hr
Servings: 8 servings
What you need:
8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, chopped
1 red onion, sliced
1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
2 mangos, cut into matchlike sticks
½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
1/3 cup golden raisins
2 pork tenderloins (2 lb.), butterflied
¼ cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
37 RITZ Crackers, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
Make Fresh Mango-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
HEAT oven to 350ºF.
COOK and stir bacon in large skillet on medium-high heat until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Discard all but 1 Tbsp. drippings; reserve for later use. Add onions to skillet; cook 3 min., stirring occasionally. Add garlic; cook and stir 2 min. Remove from heat; stir in bacon, mangos, cilantro and raisins.
PLACE tenderloins, cut-sides up, on cutting board; spoon filling down centers. Roll up, starting at one long side of each; secure with wooden toothpicks. Brush with mayo; roll in cracker crumbs. Heat 1-1/2 tsp. of the reserved bacon drippings in same skillet on medium heat. Add 1 tenderloin; cook 4 min. or until evenly browned, turning occasionally. Place on rack of broiler pan. Repeat with remaining bacon drippings and tenderloin.
BAKE meat 30 min. or until done (145ºF). About 10 min. before meat is done, prepare stuffing as directed on package.
REMOVE meat from oven; let stand 3 min. Remove and discard toothpicks from meat before slicing. Serve with stuffing.
Kraft Kitchen Tips:
COOKING KNOW-HOW Ask the butcher to butterfly the pork tenderloin for you. Or, cut the tenderloin lengthwise in half, leaving about 1/2 inch intact. Cover with plastic wrap or place in a resealable plastic bag. Using a meat mallet or can, pound meat to 1/2-inch thickness.
SUBSTITUTE Substitute 3 cups sliced drained canned or jarred mangos for the cut-up fresh mangos.
-Stove top stuffing
Total fat 22 g
Saturated fat 5 g
Cholesterol 70 mg
Sodium 680 mg
Carbohydrate 39 g
Dietary fiber 2 g
Sugars 15 g
Protein 28 g
Vitamin A 20 %DV
Vitamin C 20 %DV
Calcium 6 %DV
Iron 15 %DV
- Wisconsin man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure
- Teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay