Fish Filets & Pine Nuts on Spinach
Time Prep: 5 minutes
Total: 12 minutes
Servings Total: 4 servings
What You Need:
1 1/2 Tbsp. (37.5mL) olive oil
1 10 Oz. (280g) bag spinach, cleaned and washed
1 Tbsp. (15mL) pine nuts
2 Tbsp. (30mL) grated Parmesan cheese
1 1/2 Tbsp. (37.5mL) Mrs. Dash® Garlic and Herb Seasoning Blend
1 lb. (454g) fresh tilapia fillets
HEAT 1/2 Tbsp. (7.5mL) olive oil over medium high heat in a large skillet. Add spinach. Cover and cook for 4-5 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
PLACE spinach on platter, sprinkle with pine nuts, grated Parmesan cheese and Mrs. Dash® Garlic and Herb Seasoning Blend. Toss well and keep warm.
Meanwhile in a large skillet add remaining olive oil; heat over medium high heat. Add fish fillets and cook 2-3 minutes, turn and cook on other side. Serve on spinach.
Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
Total fat: 14g
Trans fat: 0g
Sodium: 160 mg
Total Carbohydrates: 3mg
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016