Farmers' Market Spaghetti
Time Prep: 30 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
Servings Total: 6 servings, about 1 cup each
What You Need:
4 cups cherry tomatoes
4 cloves garlic, smashed
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
½ cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
2 Tbsp. olive oil
¾ lb. spaghetti, uncooked
¼ cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
Freshly ground black pepper
HEAT oven to 400ºF.
TOSS tomatoes with garlic, rosemary, 2 Tbsp. cheese and oil; spoon into 13x9-inch pan. Bake 15 to 20 min. or until tomatoes start to burst.
MEANWHILE, cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt.
DISCARD rosemary from tomato mixture. Drain spaghetti, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water. Add to tomato mixture with dressing; mix lightly. Top with pepper and remaining cheese.
KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
Total Fat: 11 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Cholesterol: 10 mg
Sodium: 290 mg
Carbohydrate: 50 g
Dietary Fiber: 4 g
Sugars: 7 g
Protein: 12 g
Vitamin A: 20 %DV
Vitamin C: 15 %DV
Calcium: 15 %DV
Iron: 15 %DV
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather