Donut Hole Chick Cake Pops
- 18 – 2 inch donut holes
- 1 – 12 ounce bag of candy coating
- 18 sucker sticks - optional
- Black pearls for eyes
- Orange accent for nose
- Colored flowers for feet
- Hearts for bows
- Floral foam - optional
- Melt the candy coating according to package directions.
- Place your sucker stick into the melted candy coating and then into the donut hole about ¾ of the way up. Let the candy coating set about 5 minutes.
- Dip the donut hole into the candy coating or use a spoon to gently cover the donut with chocolate. Let excess drip off – this may take a few minutes. *** Tap sucker stick gently onto the side of the container to help excess drip off faster.
- When excess candy coating is off, place sucker stick into floral foam.
- Quickly add eyes, nose, feet and bows. *** If your candy coating has hardened already, take a toothpick and dip into melted candy coating. Place a dap where you need your features to go and place them on the "glue".
- Let cake pop set for 10 – 15 minutes before handling.
- To store, place in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
- Spike in attempted suicides at La Crosse's Juvenile Detention Facility prompts changes
- Teen dies in Vernon County hunting accident
- Police and Fire Commission to vote on new Fire Chief Wednesday
- Walker defends property tax cut, issues veto threat
- Road for UWL ends at NCAA III Midwest Regional title game
- News 8 Sports Round Up - May 22, 2017
- Downtown businesses ask for changes to weekend street parking rules
- WisCorps launching new Inclusive Crew
- Lane closures coming to I-90 on Dresbach Bridge
- ‘Click It or Ticket' regional campaign begins in Minnesota