Crispy Roast Chicken with Sweet Potatoes
Time Prep: 10 minutes
Total: 1 hour 10 minutes
Servings Total: 6 servings
What You Need:
1 whole roasting chicken (3-1/2 lb.)
1 pkt. Shake 'n Bake Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating Mix
1-1/4 Lb. sweet potatoes (about 3)
1/4 cup Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing
2 Tbsp. Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
HEAT oven to 400ºF.
COAT chicken with coating mix; place in 13x9-inch pan. Bake 30 min.
MEANWHILE, prick each potato several times with fork. Microwave on high 2 to 3 min. or just until sliceable but not soft. Cut into spears; toss with dressing and cheese.
ADD potatoes to baking dish with chicken. Bake 30 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF) and potatoes are tender.
1 whole roasting chicken
Shake 'n Bake Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating Mix
Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing
Total fat 20g
Saturated fat 5 g
Cholesterol 95 mg
Sodium 640 mg
Carbohydrate 29 g
Dietary fiber 3 g
Sugars 7 g
Protein 32 g
Vitamin A 270 %DV
Vitamin C 2 %DV
Calcium 8 %DV
Iron 15 %DV
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Bushes' spokesman: George H.W., Barbara 'both on the upswing'
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Competency hearing sought for Iowan accused of voting twice