Creamy Raspberry Jell-O Dessert
Makes 6 servings
Getting started Equipment you will need: mixing bowl, spatula, serving bowl Do right away when you get home: Boil water
1 (0.3 oz) sugar free raspberry Jell-O
2/3 c. water
7 oz. frozen raspberries, thawed
8 oz. nonfat raspberry yogurt
1. Boil water. Add Jell-O and mix until dissolved.
2. Add raspberries and yogurt. Mix well to remove any lumps. Pour into a serving bowl and refrigerate overnight, or until set.
Tips: Substitute different varieties of Jell-O and yogurt with your favorite fresh, frozen or canned fruits to create new flavors. However, do not use fresh or frozen pineapple. Pineapple naturally contains an enzyme called bromelain which prevents Jell-O from setting. This enzyme is destroyed in the canning process, so canned pineapple would work.
Shopping list: Sugar free raspberry Jell-O Frozen raspberries Raspberry yogurt
- You participated in the Women's March. Now what?
- Local event helps connect military families
- Dayton's State of the State will set stage for 2017 session
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- La Crosse County proposing tourism tax
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Trump to meet congressional leaders Monday at the White House
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- Man died after kayak capsized, Des Moines authorities say