Cranberry Oat Protein Bread
Makes 10 servings
¾ cup oats
½ cup vanilla protein powder
¼ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
½ tsp. baking soda
1 Tbsp. sugar
6 oz. strawberry nonfat Greek yogurt
2 Tbsp. melted butter
2 Tbsp. skim milk
½ tsp. vanilla extract
½ cup fresh or frozen cranberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Using a blender, blend oats until flour-like.
In a medium bowl, mix blended oats, protein powder, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, sugar.
In a large bowl, mix yogurt, butter, egg, milk, and vanilla. Mix in dry mixture until just moistened. Stir in cranberries.
Pour mixture into well-greased loaf pan. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Nutrition analysis per serving: 120 calories, 4g fat, 10g protein, 11g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 150 mg sodium
*Nutrition analysis may vary depending on protein powder used
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death