Cranberry Oat Protein Bread
Makes 10 servings
¾ cup oats
½ cup vanilla protein powder
¼ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
½ tsp. baking soda
1 Tbsp. sugar
6 oz. strawberry nonfat Greek yogurt
2 Tbsp. melted butter
2 Tbsp. skim milk
½ tsp. vanilla extract
½ cup fresh or frozen cranberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Using a blender, blend oats until flour-like.
In a medium bowl, mix blended oats, protein powder, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, sugar.
In a large bowl, mix yogurt, butter, egg, milk, and vanilla. Mix in dry mixture until just moistened. Stir in cranberries.
Pour mixture into well-greased loaf pan. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Nutrition analysis per serving: 120 calories, 4g fat, 10g protein, 11g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 150 mg sodium
*Nutrition analysis may vary depending on protein powder used
- Wisconsin man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff