Prep Time: 25 min
Total: 25 min
Servings Total: 4 servings
What you need:
1can (13.5 oz.) lite coconut milk
4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed, softened
1 tsp. ground cumin
½ tsp. crushed red pepper
2 tsp. curry powder, divided
4salmon fillets (1 lb.), with skins
Juice from 1 lime
2 tsp. oil
1red bell pepper, cut into strips
3plum tomatoes (3/4 lb.), seeded, chopped
1 small onion, cut lengthwise in half, then sliced crosswise
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
Make Coconut-Curry Salmon:
HEAT oven to 375ºF.
BLEND first 4 ingredients and 1 tsp. curry powder in blender until smooth. Place fish, skin-sides down, on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Mix lime juice and remaining curry powder; brush onto fish.
BAKE 8 to 10 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork. Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add bell peppers, tomatoes and onions; cook 5 min., stirring frequently. Stir in coconut mixture; cook 5 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently. Stir in cilantro.
SERVE fish with sauce.
-Light Coconut Milk
-Red Bell Peppers
-Crushed Red Pepper
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.