Citrus Spinach and Chicken Salad
Makes 2 servings
Equipment you will need: mixing bowls, tongs
Do right away when you get home: action step 1; gather equipment and set needed items out on the counter.
1 (3 oz.) chicken breast
1. Grill chicken breast over medium heat until juices run clear. Slice into thin strips. Set aside.
2 cups fresh spinach
¼ cup mandarin oranges
1 green onion, sliced
¼ cup slivered almonds
2 tbs. feta cheese
2. In medium bowl, layer ingredients. Top with chicken breast strips.
1 Tbs. orange juice
1 tsp. olive oil
1 tsp. white vinegar
¼ tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
3. In a separate small bowl combine ingredients. Wisk until combined. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat.
Whole wheat dinner rolls
Fresh fruit of choice
4. Serve salad with dinner rolls and fruit.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Minnesota city to unleash goats on invasive plants