Citrus Spinach and Chicken Salad
Makes 2 servings
Equipment you will need: mixing bowls, tongs
Do right away when you get home: action step 1; gather equipment and set needed items out on the counter.
1 (3 oz.) chicken breast
1. Grill chicken breast over medium heat until juices run clear. Slice into thin strips. Set aside.
2 cups fresh spinach
¼ cup mandarin oranges
1 green onion, sliced
¼ cup slivered almonds
2 tbs. feta cheese
2. In medium bowl, layer ingredients. Top with chicken breast strips.
1 Tbs. orange juice
1 tsp. olive oil
1 tsp. white vinegar
¼ tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
3. In a separate small bowl combine ingredients. Wisk until combined. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat.
Whole wheat dinner rolls
Fresh fruit of choice
4. Serve salad with dinner rolls and fruit.
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- New faces breathe new life into debate on Sunday booze ban
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Evers has $117,000 in bank for superintendent run
- Court upholds order for fingerprint to unlock cellphone