Make-Ahead Chili & Cheese Lasagna
Time Prep: 30 minutes
Total: 1 hour 40 minutes
Servings Total: 12 servings
What You Need:
1lb. lean ground beef
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce
¼ cup water
1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed
1 green pepper, finely chopped
¾ cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
1 Tbsp. chili powder
2 tsp. ground cumin
9 lasagna noodles, cooked
1-1/2cups BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN 2% Milkfat Low Fat Cottage Cheese
1 package (8 oz.) KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
BROWN meat with garlic in large skillet. Add next 7 ingredients; stir. Simmer 5 min., stirring occasionally.
SPREAD 2 cups meat sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover with layers of 3 noodles, 1/2 cup each cottage cheese and shredded cheese, and 2 cups of the remaining meat sauce. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining shredded cheese. Cool. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Freeze up to 2 months. Refrigerate overnight to thaw.
HEAT oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap from baking dish; cover with foil. Bake 1 hour 10 min. or until heated through, uncovering after 1 hour. Let stand 10 min. before cutting to serve.
Lean ground beef
Thick 'n chunky salsa
Low fat cottage cheese
Kraft Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPIA
Dietary fiber: 5g
Vitamin A: 20% DV
Iron: 15% DV
Total fat: 11g
Vitamin C: 10% DV
Saturated fat: 5g
Calcium: 20% DV
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.