Chicken Strips with Honey Mustard Sauce
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, each 4 ounces and cut into 3 strips
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose (plain) flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- For the dipping sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
In a large bowl, add the chicken strips. Pour milk over the chicken and mix to coat well. Place in a single layer on wax paper.
In a small bowl, mix together the flour, salt and pepper. Sprinkle over the chicken strips, turning the chicken to coat evenly. Shake to remove excess.
In a large, nonstick frying pan, heat the canola oil over medium-high heat. Place the chicken strips in an even layer in the pan. Saute 2 minutes a side, or until golden brown. Remove and place on paper towels to drain.
To make the dipping sauce, combine the honey and Dijon mustard in a small bowl. Stir to mix evenly.
Nutritional analysis per serving
Serving size :3 strips and 3 tablespoons sauce
- Total carbohydrate
- Dietary fiber
- Saturated fat
- Total fat
- Trans fat
- Monounsaturated fat
- Spike in attempted suicides at La Crosse's Juvenile Detention Facility prompts changes
- Teen dies in Vernon County hunting accident
- Police and Fire Commission to vote on new Fire Chief Wednesday
- Walker defends property tax cut, issues veto threat
- Road for UWL ends at NCAA III Midwest Regional title game
- News 8 Sports Round Up - May 22, 2017
- Downtown businesses ask for changes to weekend street parking rules
- WisCorps launching new Inclusive Crew
- Lane closures coming to I-90 on Dresbach Bridge
- ‘Click It or Ticket' regional campaign begins in Minnesota