Chicken Strips with Honey Mustard Sauce
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, each 4 ounces and cut into 3 strips
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose (plain) flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- For the dipping sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
In a large bowl, add the chicken strips. Pour milk over the chicken and mix to coat well. Place in a single layer on wax paper.
In a small bowl, mix together the flour, salt and pepper. Sprinkle over the chicken strips, turning the chicken to coat evenly. Shake to remove excess.
In a large, nonstick frying pan, heat the canola oil over medium-high heat. Place the chicken strips in an even layer in the pan. Saute 2 minutes a side, or until golden brown. Remove and place on paper towels to drain.
To make the dipping sauce, combine the honey and Dijon mustard in a small bowl. Stir to mix evenly.
Nutritional analysis per serving
Serving size :3 strips and 3 tablespoons sauce
- Total carbohydrate
- Dietary fiber
- Saturated fat
- Total fat
- Trans fat
- Monounsaturated fat
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.