Tomato-Basil Chicken Roll-Ups
Time Prep: 25 minutes
Total: 1 hour
Servings Total: 8 servings
What You Need:
4oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
2green onions, finely chopped
6Tbsp. chopped fresh basil, divided
1pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Italian* Five Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
8small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (2 lb.), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
1jar (14 oz.) spaghetti sauce
HEAT oven to 400°F.
MIX cream cheese, onions, 2 Tbsp. basil and 1/2 cup shredded cheese until blended; shape into 8 logs. Place 1 log on one short end of each chicken breast; press lightly into chicken. Roll up tightly, tucking in both ends of breast around filling to completely enclose filling.
PLACE, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with spaghetti sauce.
BAKE 30 min. or until chicken is done (165°F). Top with remaining shredded cheese; bake 3 to 5 min. or until melted. Sprinkle with remaining basil.
Shredded Italian* Five Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
Boneless Chicken Breasts
Total fat: 15 g
Saturated fat: 8 g
Cholesterol: 105 mg
Sodium: 510 mg
Carbohydrate: 9 g
Dietary fiber: 2 g
Sugars: 3 g
Protein: 33 g
Vitamin A: 15 %DV
Vitamin C: 4 %DV
Calcium: 25 %DV
Iron: 8 %DV
- The Latest: Walker proposes new welfare work requirements
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser
- Parents accused of starving teen daughter plead not guilty
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore