1 large lettuce leaf
½ canned pear
1 Tbsp. cottage cheese
2 very thin slices of apple, shaped like ears
Place lettuce leaf on a small plate. Place ½ pear, cut side down on top of lettuce leaf for the bunny body. Using a small scoop if available, place the cottage cheese on the lettuce leaf next to the wide end of the pear as a tail. Carefully place apples slices, sticking up, towards the front of the narrow side of pear as the ears. Place raisin into the tip of the narrow end of the pear for the nose. Chill until ready to serve.
Per serving: 60 calories, .5 g fat, 2 g protein, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 55 mg sodium
- You participated in the Women's March. Now what?
- Local event helps connect military families
- Dayton's State of the State will set stage for 2017 session
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- La Crosse County proposing tourism tax
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Trump to meet congressional leaders Monday at the White House
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- Man died after kayak capsized, Des Moines authorities say