Old-Fashioned Beef Stew
Time Prep: 30 minutes
Total: 7 hours30 minutes
Servings Total: 8 servings
What You Need:
2 Lb. boneless beef round steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
1/4 cup Kraft Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
1 Tbsp. Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
2 carrots, peeled, sliced
1 largered potato, cut into 1-inch cubes
8 fresh mushrooms, sliced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 can(14.5 oz.) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup water
1 pkg. (12 oz.) whole wheat egg noodles, uncooked
COOK meat, in batches, in nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 4 to 5 min. or until evenly browned, stirring frequently. Place in slow cooker.
MIX dressing and mustard; pour over meat. Top with next 5 ingredients; cover with lid.
COOK on low 7 to 8 hours (or on high 4 to 5 hours). About 15 min. before stew is done, cook noodles as directed on package, omitting salt.
MIX flour and water; stir into stew. Cook,covered 5 min. or until sauce is slightly thickened; stir before serving. Serve over noodles.
Boneless beef round steak
Kraft Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
Italian-style diced tomatoes
Whole wheat egg noodles
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 2 g
Cholesterol 75 mg
Sodium 450 mg
Carbohydrate 41 g
Dietary fiber 5 g
Sugars 4 g
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016