BBQ Pork Tenderloin & Sweet Potato Fries
Time Prep: 15 minutes
Total: 50 minutes
Servings Total: 6 servings
What You Need:
1-1/2 Lb. sweet potatoes (about 3), cut lengthwise into 3/4-inch-wide sticks, then cut crosswise in half
2 Tbsp. oil
1 pork tenderloin (1-1/2 lb.)
1/3 cup Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce, divided
2 Tbsp. Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/8 Tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
HEAT oven to 425ºF.
PLACE rimmed baking sheet in oven; heat 10 min.
TOSS potatoes with oil until evenly coated. Place meat on hot baking sheet; surround with potatoes.
BAKE 25 to 30 min. or until meat is done (145ºF) and potatoes are crisp, brushing meat with half the barbecue sauce and turning potatoes after 20 min. Transfer meat to cutting board; brush with remaining barbecue sauce. Cover loosely with foil; let stand 3 min. before slicing.
MEANWHILE, place potatoes in large bowl. Add cheese and pepper; toss to coat.
SERVE meat with potatoes.
Dietary fiber 4 g
Sugars 12 g
Protein 25 g
Vitamin A 320 %DV
Vitamin C 2 %DV
Calcium 8 % DV
Iron 10 %DV
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks