BBQ Beef Kabobs
Makes 4 servings
Getting started Equipment you will need: cutting board, chef knife Preheat grill to: medium-high or set oven to broiler setting Do right away when you get home: gather ingredients and equipment
1 lb. sirloin steak
1 medium onion
1 medium red or green bell pepper
1 pound mushrooms
1 cup pineapple chunks (canned or fresh)
1. Cut steak into 1-inch cubes. Wash and dry all fruit. Cut into 1-inch thick chunks. Thread meat, veggies and fruit onto skewers, alternating between the three ingredients.
2. Place kabobs on grill (or under broiler), cook for 10 minutes. Turn kabobs, cook another 10 minutes. ½ cup your favorite BBQ sauce 3. Coat kabobs with BBQ sauce; grill for another 5 minutes or until meat reaches 165 degrees.
Side items: hearty bread and fresh fruit
Tips: Try this recipe using chicken or pork too – they all taste great.
Shopping list: 1 lb. sirloin steak 1 medium red or green bell pepper 1 medium onion 1 lb. mushrooms Fresh or canned pineapple (1 cup)
Check for: BBQ Sauce Fruit and Bread (for side items if desired)
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting