Baked Salmon with Tomatoes, Spinach & Mushrooms
Prep: 10 min
Total: 35 min
Servings: 4 servings
What You Need:
4 skin-on salmon fillets (1 lb.)
2 cups chopped fresh spinach leaves
1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1 tomato, chopped
1/3 cup KRAFT Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing
Skin on salmon filets
Kraft sun dried tomato vinaigrette dressing
Make Baked Salmon with Tomatoes, Spinach & Mushrooms:
HEAT oven to 375°F.
PLACE fish fillets, skin-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
COMBINE remaining ingredients; spoon over fish.
BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Kraft Kitchen Tips:
Substitute: Prepare using red snapper or orange roughy fillets.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with hot cooked rice to round out the meal.
Total fat: 11 g
Saturated fat: 2 g
Cholesterol: 55 mg
Sodium: 290 mg
Carbohydrate: 5 g
Dietary fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 3 g
Protein: 23 g
Vitamin A: 40 %DV
Vitamin C: 8 %DV
Calcium: 4 %DV
Iron: 6 %DV
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation
- Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- Bill would eliminate last of Wisconsin's prevailing wage
- First Battalion aviation unit deploys to Middle East
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls