Apple Pork Chops
Time Prep: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 6-9 minutes
Servings Total: 4 servings
What You Need:
3 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash Original Blend
4 4 oz. pork loin chops
2 Granny smith apples, peeled, seeded and cut into 8 wedges
2 Tbsp. olive oil
SPRINKLE apples and pork chops evenly with Mrs. Dash Original Blend.
HEAT sauté pan to medium heat. Add 1 Tbsp. olive oil and cook the apples 3 minutes.
REMOVE to a plate. Add remaining olive oil and brown pork chops on both sides.
RETURN apples to pan on top of chops and cook 3 minutes turning once.
Mrs. Dash Original Blend
Pork loin chops
Granny smith apples
251 Total Fat
13 g Trans Fat
0 g Sodium
48 mg Potassium
Total Carb. 10 g
Protein 23 g
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota