5 minute Butterfinger Cheesecake
1 Tub of Philadelphia Cheesecake Filling
4 fun sized Butterfingers – chopped
1 8" graham cracker crust
- Mix in the chopped up Butterfingers right into the cheesecake filling container.
- Pour into the graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve or you can serve it immediately.
- Store in fridge for up to 2 or 3 days.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure