5 minute Butterfinger Cheesecake
1 Tub of Philadelphia Cheesecake Filling
4 fun sized Butterfingers – chopped
1 8" graham cracker crust
- Mix in the chopped up Butterfingers right into the cheesecake filling container.
- Pour into the graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve or you can serve it immediately.
- Store in fridge for up to 2 or 3 days.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.