GREEN BAY, Wis. (WKBT) - The "Packers Family Night, presented by Belin Health" is sold out, marking the eighth time in its 14 years that the event has sold all available tickets.
Nearly 73,000 tickets for the August 2 event have been distributed.
The event will feature a full practice, including 11-on-11 sessions with live contact. At night, there will be a game-like atmosphere with use of the video boards, gameday music and a fireworks show at the end of the night.
5:30 p.m. Gates open
6:25 p.m. Warmups begin on the field
7:30 p.m. Team introductions
7:45 p.m. practice begins
The event benefits the Wendy's Wonderful Kids foster care adoption program, a signature program of the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.
For fans not attending the event, WLUK-TV FOX 11 again will originate a statewide telecast. In addition to Green Bay, the event will be televised on WITI-TV in Milwaukee, WMSN-TV in Madison, WFXS-TV in Wausau, WLAX-TV in La Crosse and WEUX-TV in Eau Claire. The live broadcast will start at 7 p.m.
- Viroqua chef nominated for highest honor in restaurant industry
- State to contribute $5 million to La Crosse Center renovations
- La Crosse Fire Department investigating two early morning fires
- Police searching for man who robbed Holy Smokes at gun point
- Warmer than average temperatures benefit area businesses, ski tournaments
- Kayaker found in river near Winona identified
- Democrat Kind not ruling out run for governor against Walker
- Wisconsin lawmakers ditch plans to end daylight saving time
- JJ Watt donates $10K to fund for family in Hwy. 30 wreck
- Mardi Gras ball raises money for schools, names new rex, queen