LA CROSSE, Wis - Children from across the area took part the Brain Quest Challenge at the La Crosse Children's Museum.
Participants tested their knowledge in fast paced question and answer sessions. As part of the day kids were also able to explore the museum.
The next Brain Quest Challenge will be held August 31, at the Children's Museum in La Crosse.21513582
- Viterbo celebrates one year of 'Service Saturdays'
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- News 8 Highlight Zone - February 25, 2017
- Area church making capes for kids in pediatric ward
- VITA program helping people file their taxes
- La Crosse Children's Museum celebrates 18 years
- Lawmakers push bill to address dropped rural cellphone calls