LA CROSSE, Wis - Kids at the Children's Museum in La Crosse are doing a lot more than just playing games.
While at the museum June 4, kids took part in science projects. The projects are part of the educational event called Sci Try. One of the projects used shaving cream and food coloring to create the illusion of rain.
The museum hopes the event gives kids an opportunity to try something new while having fun.
If you would like to look at some of the other events at the museum
You can visit their website at www.funmuseum.org.
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation
- Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- Bill would eliminate last of Wisconsin's prevailing wage
- First Battalion aviation unit deploys to Middle East