LA CROSSE, Wis - Kids at the Children's Museum in La Crosse are doing a lot more than just playing games.
While at the museum June 4, kids took part in science projects. The projects are part of the educational event called Sci Try. One of the projects used shaving cream and food coloring to create the illusion of rain.
The museum hopes the event gives kids an opportunity to try something new while having fun.
If you would like to look at some of the other events at the museum
You can visit their website at www.funmuseum.org.
- Copyright 2016 by WKBT News8000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- On Your Side - Guide to Buying Glasses Online
- VIDEO: Area couples prepare for wedding season
- VIDEO: De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- VIDEO: Local event helps connect military families
- VIDEO: Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests