As much as Mayer's decision strikes a nerve for working moms, some of us are feeling a troubling sense of déjà vu about the damned if she does, damned if she doesn't scenario she finds herself in. And at least for now, we are willing to reserve judgment.
More Lifestyle News
- 7 tips for successful solo travel
- American, US Air merger a go
- Man vs. machine: Who should be at the wheel?
- Man: They locked me in on the plane
- URGENT - american us airlines merger
- Christmas on the estate: 6 grand houses
- Killing cancer like the common cold
- HIV returns in 2 after bone marrow transplant
- FDA approves drug for hepatitis C