As much as Mayer's decision strikes a nerve for working moms, some of us are feeling a troubling sense of déjà vu about the damned if she does, damned if she doesn't scenario she finds herself in. And at least for now, we are willing to reserve judgment.
More Lifestyle News
- 'Affluenza': Is it real?
- US takes steps to ensure Obamacare coverage
- Health care kids get varies town to town
- James Bond at risk of early death
- FCC votes to consider lifting cell phone ban
- What do you mean, 'dress festively'?
- URGENT - FCC-Cell-Phones-Planes
- Star-studded help for Obamacare
- Members of Congress enroll in Obamacare