"That's the debate we should be having -- how to change the culture of objectifying women and the acceptance of rape myths -- rather than this distracting conversation which uses the tragedy of rape as a chess piece in a game about gun control."
More Lifestyle News
- Obama to young supporters: Talk up ACA
- ACA enrollment ramps up in days after website fix
- Poll: Quarter of uninsured say they'll pay ACA fine
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Grand Canyon filled with river of clouds
- Engineering a better artificial heart
- Blaze crushed firefighter's body, not spirit
- 3 unanswered questions about Affordable Care Act
- 5 questions with Michael Connelly