"That's the debate we should be having -- how to change the culture of objectifying women and the acceptance of rape myths -- rather than this distracting conversation which uses the tragedy of rape as a chess piece in a game about gun control."
More Lifestyle News
- Teen featured in viral video dies
- Boys with ADHD may become obese adults
- Blue jeans celebrate 140 years
- High school prom, 50 years later
- Cloning stem cells: What does it mean?
- Return of the Dreamliner: 5 things to know
- Trust your memory? Maybe you shouldn't
- 7 ways budget cuts will hit national parks
- 5 things to know about SARS-like virus